The Psychological Sciences Department welcomes applications from international students.
Applicants should score at least:
- 600 on the paper-based TOEFL,
- 90 on the internet-based TOEFL,
- 250 on the computer-based TOEFL, or
- 7 on the IELTS if taken in lieu of the TOEFL.
The TOEFL and the IELTS may be waived for international students who have received a degree from a university at which English is the official language of communication.
- Rice University: 6609
- Psychological Sciences Department: 08
Please visit the Office of International Student Services (OISS) website for comprehensive information about studying in the United States - visa requirements, etc.